BUYING, SELLING OR RENTING A HOME:
- SELLERS/ BUYERS REPRESENTATIVE SPECIALISTS
- Market Analysis for your property.
- Searches and constant updating of our properties portfolio.
- Economics study of variables affecting the real estate market.
- Pre-Construction projects specialist, residential and commercial.
- Personalized services to local and international clients.
- Selection of best properties based on client requirements.
- Best Negotiation Skills to the Closing
- We Provide all support in any transaction.
- We help you find your trust lender to process your mortgage.
- Investment property management.
- Vacations property management.
- Construction project management.
- Vacation Rentals.
- Online Information
- Promote your rental home.
- Background and credit report.
- Mortgage Payments.
- Payments for services or utilities..
- Insurance and tax payments.
- Manage relationship with the tenant.
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance of your property
- We generate monthly and annual financial reports
Creating a Corporation
Another of our services is to help to foreign clients in the creation of a corporation or an LLC in the State of Florida, with the aim of a heritage protection benefit.
Limited Liability Companies or LLCs, are one of the most popular options within business structures and for people who buy property in The State of Florida.
Combine the protection of personal responsibility for the company having advantages in paying taxes and the simplicity of you organization.
In other words, the owners “partners” of an LLC are not personally liable for the debts and liabilities, and also have the advantage that they have to pay taxes once as shareholders on the benefits that the company has obtained.
In addition, the LLCs tend to be more flexible and require less initial documentation. Normally an LLC is headed by a “management agreement”.
These agreements usually include details of partners, including their relative rights, charges and obligations.